Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Whoops!

I meant to post an annotated list of alternate-side-suspended days, but it got away from me. The previous post is lifted directly from the Automobile Association of America. I called the number at the bottom saying that new "simplified" alternate-side rules were in effect, because of course I hadn't been consulted, and the number was "out of service" at that time. Stay tuned.

Happy New Year! I just returned from a weekend trip to Massachusetts and New Hampshire, where I rang in the New Year among friends, with lobster, champagne, and Scrabble, and found a spot on my second-favorite block, where I hope it will not be too cold at seven-thirty this Thursday morning. The homeless guy had decorated the cart of his belongings with a stuffed cherub from a painting by Botticelli.

No comments: